Japanese Knotweed Ltd is the leading Japanese knotweed company in the UK
We have a proven track record for eradicating Japanese knotweed for private landowners, local authorities and major building developers. We pride ourselves on having become one of the leading Japanese knotweed removal experts in the UK. We are dedicated to providing effective treatment and raising awareness of invasive and injurious weed issues throughout the UK.
We provide a range of guaranteed, cost-effective and efficient eradication solutions to meet all requirements. Our highly knowledgeable team provides a comprehensive practical service throughout the UK, and is committed to providing on-site sustainable options wherever available. Removal to landfill should always be considered a last resort. We do not supply 'one package fits all' remedies, instead we liaise closely with our clients to tailor a site-specific solution, often utilising several treatment techniques on a single site.
Our highly skilled, qualified and experienced teams will not be far from your knotweed problem. They have a solution for every knotweed situation.
- Japanese Knotweed Surveys – including the RICS Knotweed risk category & Knotweed Management Plan KMP recommendation.
- Japanese Knotweed Identification
- Japanese Knotweed Treatment – Chemical (roundup) by Knapsack sprayer, injection and leaf wiping.
- Japanese Knotweed Excavation – Eradication solution.
- Japanese Knotweed Removal – Knotweed muck away & cart away to licensed landfill sites.
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantee and Insurance Backed Guarantees (IBG)
- Japanese Knotweed Encroachment and TA6 Misrepresentation
We deliver the best knotweed services in the UK
- Qualified staff; CSCS, CPCS, SSSTS & PCA Qualified Technicians PCAQT
- A dedicated customer care team
- Licensed knotweed spraying technicians; NPTC PA1, PA6 and PA6AW
- EA approval for the use of BASIS approved herbicides near waterways
- Adherence to the Environment Agency ‘The Knotweed Code of Practice’, 2013 v3)
- Waste Management in accordance to the Environmental Protection Act 1990 (EPA 1990) sections 33 & 34
- Solutions that remove the risk of contravening the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981, Section 14, clause 2
- £10m Public & Product Insurance
- £1m Professional Indemnity