We have a proven track record for eradicating Japanese knotweeed for private landowners, local authorities and major building developers. We pride ourselves on having become one of the leading Japanese knotweed removal experts in the UK. We are dedicated to providing effective treatment and raising awareness of invasive and injurious weed issues throughout the UK.
Through careful selection and recruitment we not only find people with the right skills, expertise and qualifications to deliver an excellent service, we find those with the ability to make a positive contribution to our values and team.
We are always interested in hearing from people who possess the following skills and qualifications.
- CSCS skilled labourer/site worker H&S certificate
- PA1, PA2,& PA6 spraying certificate
- PA6W spraying near water certificate
- Full driving licence
- Good IT skills
If this sounds like you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.
Click here to download the full job specification in PDF format.
We specialist in the control and eradication of Japanese knotweed throughout the UK.
We are currently recruiting for an office based Knotweed Advisor - Landscape and Garden works in our Eastcote (London) office.
The role will involve working in the office as part of the operations team, advising our existing residential customers on the implications and cost of dealing with knotweed in their gardens, and associated external works. This will involved pricing a range of knotweed related works, such as:
- Excavation and removal of knotweed contaminated ground, in particular where it is associated with extensions, landscaping, paving, decking, shed bases and fencing
- Garden clearance
- Laying turf/Astro turf, shingle, bark mulch, etc.
- Planting works
- Renewing existing treatment contracts
- Dealing with enquiries and client questions by phone and email
- Logging each enquiry and setting up relevant folders
- Sending out completed quotes, updating the log, follow up calls and emails to maximise sales
- Other general administration duties
Skills and Qualifications preferred
- A landscaping or land based degree or diploma
- A proven sales, estimating and customer service background
- Excellent administrative skills are essential, as are strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills are essential, particularly Microsoft Office 2010 Excel, Word and Outlook
- A confident and articulate telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills
- Knowledge of cloud based technology and shared diary systems would be an advantage
Work Days, Times & Holiday
This is a full time position.
Hours of work are:
May to October: Monday to Thursday, 08:00 to 17:30 hours, Friday 08:00 to 16:30 hours
November to April: Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:30 with alternate Fridays off
The holiday entitlement is 23 days leave, plus bank holidays.
13 days: May to October (3 days taken at the end of August)
10 days: during November to April (4 days taken during the Christmas holiday period)
8 days - Bank holidays
We also operate a holiday buy-back scheme. Up to 17 additional holiday days (subject to management agreement) can be bought back and taken during the winter holiday period.
If you are interested in this position please email email@example.com.