We have a proven track record for eradicating Japanese knotweeed for private landowners, local authorities and major building developers. We pride ourselves on having become one of the leading Japanese knotweed removal experts in the UK. We are dedicated to providing effective treatment and raising awareness of invasive and injurious weed issues throughout the UK.
Through careful selection and recruitment we not only find people with the right skills, expertise and qualifications to deliver an excellent service, we find those with the ability to make a positive contribution to our values and team. Click on the job titles below to find out more about each role.
Additionally, we are always interested in hearing from people who possess the following skills and qualifications.
- CSCS skilled labourer/site worker H&S certificate
- PA1, PA2,& PA6 spraying certificate
- PA6W spraying near water certificate
- Full driving licence
- Good IT skills
If this sounds like you, please email us at email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.
Click here to download the full job specification in PDF format.
Knotweed is an invasive weed and will spread if it is not controlled. If a Knotweed affected property is being sold the buyers lender is quite likely to require a specialist knotweed survey and a treatment programme or instant removal. If a commercial site is being developed the client will need a survey and a knotweed Management Plan (KMP) which quite often includes for excavation and removal. We provide these surveys and KMP’s and undertake excavation and treatment programmes.
Typical clients include private home owners, housing associations, large corporate organisations, local authorities, utility companies, property developers, construction companies.
We are currently looking for a Sales Executive to join our team on a seasonal contract.
Your base of work will be Carrington Business Park, Carrington, Greater Manchester, or within 25 miles of this location, if we re-locate.
- Working as part of a sales team involved with the selling of residential and commercial herbicide and guarantee programmes to new customers
- Dealing with enquiries (Phone / Email)
- Providing information and advice to potential clients about our services
- Logging enquiry and setting up tender folder, public folder and SkyDrive folder
- Sending out checked and completed quotes
- Updating the tender log with issued quotes
- Chasing tenders via call and email to push sales and request feedback
- Completing Order Confirmation forms ensuring contracts are clear and concise
- General administration duties
Skills & Qualifications Required
- A sales related qualification would be an advantage but not essential
- Sales driven with a strong sales and customer service back ground
- Excellent on the telephone with a confident and articulate phone manner
- Excellent administrator
- Excellent in written and verbal communication
- Good IT skills
- Microsoft Office 2010: Excel and Word
- Microsoft Office 2010: Outlook (Email management)
Work Days, Times & Holiday
This is a permanent seasonal role, working from April to November each year (8 months), working Monday to Friday.
Hours of work are:
April: 09:00 to 16:30 with half hour for lunch
May to September: 08:00 to 18:00 with half hour for lunch
October to November: 09:00 to 16:30 with half hour for lunch
December to March: You are free to work elsewhere
Your holiday entitlement for the period of April to November is 14 days leave, plus any bank holidays that fall during this period. Holiday must be taken as follows:
May to September: 8 days to be taken
April, October & November: 6 days to be taken
If you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.