A Knotweed Management Plan provides the options for you on how we recommend your Japanese knotweed problem is solved. It starts with a survey, to establish the extent of the knotweed infestation and gives the Japanese knotweed treatment solutions available to control, monitor and eradicate the knotweed.
A Knotweed Management Plan (KMP) is a prerequisite for house buying and selling where the property in question is affected by Japanese knotweed, as most mortgage lenders will insist on proof that there is a KMP in place. The Environment Agency also state that once you find Japanese knotweed on a development site, it is essential that you set up some form of KMP.
Immediately Available - All-Inclusive 10 Year Knotweed Management Plan Solution
Our new KMP solution gives you everything you need to satisfy most mortgage lenders, and it's available "off the shelf". Our all-inclusive KMP solution includes:
- Specialist Japanese knotweed survey, report and site plan - find out more about our Japanese knotweed survey here
- Herbicide Treatment visits - this includes treatment of high risk knotweed in neighbouring property(s)
- Cutting and removal of knotweed brown stems in winter
- Monitoring visits (inspections for regrowth)
- Guarantee (commences after 2 years of no regrowth, ending 10 years from the month of instruction)
- Insurance backed guarantee
- Japanese Knotweed Identification
- Japanese Knotweed Survey
- Damage Caused by Japanese Knotweed
- Japanese Knotweed and the Law
COMMERCIAL Knotweed Management Plans
If your enquiry is in relation to a COMMERCIAL site; i.e. development or construction, please see our Commercial Knotweed Removal page.
How to Order Your KMP
Pay in Full
If you require your validated KMP to satisfy a mortgage lender, we will require payment in full to release documentation. Once payment has been received, we will also make the application for the insurance. You will receive your confirmation directly from the insurance company, GPI.
Pay in Instalments
If documentation is not required immediately, the programme can be paid for in instalments over 4 years. There is no additional cost for this. The insurance premium will be included as part of your final instalment and the application for the Insurance Backed Guarantee will be made once the final instalment has been received.