Japanese Knotweed Ltd is the UK's trusted Japanese knotweed company.
We have a proven track record for eradicating Japanese knotweed for private landowners, local authorities and major building developers. We pride ourselves on having become one of the leading Japanese knotweed experts in the UK. We are dedicated to providing effective treatment and raising awareness of invasive and injurious weed issues throughout the UK.
We provide a range of guaranteed, cost-effective and efficient eradication solutions to meet all requirements. Our highly knowledgeable team provides a comprehensive practical service throughout the UK, and is committed to providing on-site sustainable options wherever available. Removal to landfill should always be considered a last resort. We do not supply 'one package fits all' remedies, instead we liaise closely with our clients to tailor a site-specific solution, often utilising several treatment techniques on a single site.
Our highly skilled, qualified and experienced teams will not be far from your knotweed problem. They have a solution for every knotweed situation.
- Japanese Knotweed Surveys – detailed expert site inspection and RICS knotweed risk assessment reported in a Knotweed Management Plan report.
- Japanese Knotweed Identification - free identification via emailed photos, or identified as part of the site survey.
- Japanese Knotweed Treatment – effective in-situ herbicide treatment programmes.
- Japanese Knotweed Excavation – a suite of excavation methods that provide eradication solutions.
- Japanese Knotweed Removal – knotweed muck away & cart away to licensed landfill sites.
- Japanese Knotweed Guarantee and Insurance Backed Guarantees (IBG)
- Legal Knotweed Assistance - encroachment, professional negligence and misrepresentation claims
We deliver the best knotweed services in the UK
- Qualified Surveying Staff: PCA CSJK Certified Surveyors
- Qualified staff; CSCS, CPCS, SSSTS & PCA Qualified Technicians PCAQT
- A dedicated customer care team
- Working to the PCA, Code of Practice, for the Management of Japanese knotweed (version 2.8, May 2018)
- Adherence to the Environment Agency ‘Treatment and disposal of invasive non-native plants: RPS 178' (Nov 2016)
- Licensed knotweed spraying technicians; NPTC PA1, PA6, PA6AW and PA6INJ
- Waste Management in accordance to the Environmental Protection Act 1990 (EPA 1990) sections 33 & 34
- Solutions that remove the risk of contravening the Wildlife and Countryside Act 1981, Section 14, clause 2
- £10m Public & Product Insurance
- £1m Professional Indemnity