We have a proven track record for eradicating Japanese knotweed for private landowners, local authorities and major building developers. We pride ourselves on having become one of the leading Japanese knotweed removal experts in the UK. We are dedicated to providing effective treatment and raising awareness of invasive and injurious weed issues throughout the UK.
Through careful selection and recruitment we not only find people with the right skills, expertise and qualifications to deliver an excellent service, we find those with the ability to make a positive contribution to our values and team.
We are always interested in hearing from people who possess the following skills and qualifications.
- CSCS skilled labourer/site worker H&S certificate
- PA1, PA2,& PA6 spraying certificate
- PA6W spraying near water certificate
- Full driving licence
- Good IT skills
If this sounds like you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter.
Click here to download the full job specification in PDF format.
Japanese Knotweed Ltd specialise in the control and eradication of Japanese knotweed, its hybrids and other non-native invasive plant species throughout England and Wales.
We are looking for an IT Analyst/Developer. This role is responsible for managing, maintaining and developing systems to support the ongoing business transformation using technology and accompanying IT.
Japanese Knotweed Ltd mitigate and solve the problems knotweed causes for property developers, construction companies, corporate clients, local authorities, private home owners and housing associations. We have been at the forefront of the knotweed industry for almost a decade. Our market leadership and competitive advantages set us apart from our competitors and we pride ourselves on offering the best service in the industry and rely on expertise and teamwork to achieve this.
The IT Analyst/Developer position therefore requires strong business support skills and will be responsible for reviewing, analysing and modifying systems including coding, testing, debugging and installing to support application systems.
The role is will be responsible for managing the resources of 3rd party consultants and IT providers and developing business relationships to align strategy and delivery.
The ideal candidate will be confident managing close business relationship with a leadership team and have the ability to encourage all staff to participate in business and systems transformation.
Key skills include a working knowledge of relational databases, web and client-server concepts, and be able to rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
The role requires a predisposition to self-manage and to be self-driven.
We offer and need flexibility with working times and locations with a competitive salary.
- Provide technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new IT software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing systems.
- Make recommendations on custom applications.
- Identify opportunities that can improve efficiency of business processes.
- Investigate and resolve application functionality related issues and provide support and troubleshooting of systems.
- Coordinate application development for multiple projects.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Build a productive relationship with the 3rd party application development teams and programming consultants.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Analyse data contained in the company database and identify data integrity issues with existing and proposed systems and implement solutions.
- Provide assistance and advice to business users in the effective use of applications and information technology.
- Provide programming for in-house IT projects.
- Identify, implementation and customisation of third-party software as necessary.
- Write technical procedures and documentation for the applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- Produce technical documentation for new and existing applications.
- Verify and ensure data integrity.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between all business units to assist in addressing and resolving IT issues.
- Working in all locations to deliver services and support, including working from home.
- Willingness to work outside of normal business hours.
- Will have well developed technology experience with a broad range of practice in hands-on technical roles; confident in using experience and judgment to plan and accomplish multifaceted goals.
- Extensive knowledge of data processing, hardware platforms, and enterprise software applications.
- Technical experience with systems networking, databases, CRM systems, and user support.
- Good background in data structure and data quality and integrity.
- Good understanding of GDPR.
- Background in Microsoft .NET, Visual Basic, Excel, Word, Outlook and HTML.
- Experience in implementation, customisation and integration of internal and 3rd part applications.
- Good working knowledge skills with Microsoft Office Products and SharePoint.
- Strong project management skills within an information systems environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in the development and implementation of standards, procedures and guidelines to support operational processes.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment, in a high pressure on-call environment with changing priorities.
Please contact email@example.com if you would like to apply.