We have a proven track record for eradicating Japanese knotweeed for private landowners, local authorities and major building developers. We pride ourselves on having become one of the leading Japanese knotweed removal experts in the UK. We are dedicated to providing effective treatment and raising awareness of invasive and injurious weed issues throughout the UK.
Through careful selection and recruitment we not only find people with the right skills, expertise and qualifications to deliver an excellent service, we find those with the ability to make a positive contribution to our values and team.
We are always interested in hearing from people who possess the following skills and qualifications.
- CSCS skilled labourer/site worker H&S certificate
- PA1, PA2,& PA6 spraying certificate
- PA6W spraying near water certificate
- Full driving licence
- Good IT skills
If this sounds like you, please email us at email@example.com with your CV and a covering letter.
Click here to download the full job specification in PDF format.
In the UK, Japanese Knotweed Ltd deliver knotweed remedial and management services to clients in all sectors at over 3,000 locations. With a multi-million pound annual turnover, we provide everything from survey, treatment, excavation and guarantee, enabling our clients to mitigate the problems knotweed causes to their business and properties.We have been at the forefront of the knotweed industry for nearly a decade. We pride ourselves on offering the best service in the industry, and rely on expertise and teamwork to achieve this. Join our team!
We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to be based in our Romsey offices and support our Surveying Team in delivering great service to our clients.
Main responsibilities of the role
- Working as part of our office based Surveying Team, you will be primarily involved with the logistical support of our nationwide survey network
- Coordinating and arranging the survey and treatment visits for our surveyors using Excel spreadsheets, Mymaps and Google Maps
- Populating and managing our Surveyor’s diaries on Asana, our cloud based system
- Preparing drawings and collating information enabling our surveyors to give fantastic service to our clients
- Updating various logs and client folders and records on internal systems and cloud servers
- Contacting our clients either by telephone or email
- General administration duties
- Excellent administrative skills are essential, as are strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills are essential, particularly in Microsoft Office 2010 Excel, Word and Outlook
- A confident and articulate telephone manner
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Knowledge of cloud based technology and shared diary systems would be an advantage
This is a full time role, working an average of 40 hours per week; the working days will be Monday through to Friday with working hours that change with the seasons, as below:
Summer - May to October - 8:00am to 5:00pm
Winter - November to April - 8.30am to 4.30pm
You will receive 23 days holiday entitlement, plus bank holidays.
If you are interested in this position please email firstname.lastname@example.org.