Do you think there is Japanese knotweed in the garden of your property or one you intend to buy?
We're Japanese knotweed experts and with over 3500 contracts and many satisfied customers, we have the experience and expertise to ensure you're provided with the most suitable knotweed treatment programme for your situation.
By using Japanese Knotweed Ltd, you will be choosing:
- Expert FREE Japanese knotweed survey, including RICS knotweed risk category
- Bespoke treatment programme to suit your particular situation
- Japanese knotweed guarantee and Insurance Backed Guarantee (IBG)
- Expert legal knowledge, in particular knotweed encroachment and TA6 misrepresentation
- PCA Qualified Surveyors and Technicians
- A dedicated Customer Care team
Japanese Knotweed Removal Options
When prospective customers ask about Japanese knotweed removal, there isn't just one treatment option. It depends on why you're treating it (buying or selling a home are common factors). There are a variety of methods we can utilise, but the options below simplify the most common Japanese knotweed treatments.
Herbicide TreatmentThis option controls knotweed growth and is ideal for:
This treatment option is accepted by most UK mortgage lenders and gives you a 10 year Insurance Backed Guarantee.
ExcavationExcavation is recommended where long-term herbicide treatment is not desirable, or if the affected area is to be disturbed, e.g.:
Contact our team today for no obligation expert advice on 0333 2414 413,
or book a Japanese Knotweed Survey online.
Free Knotweed Identification Service
If you are not sure if you have knotweed growing on your property, take advantage of our FREE and fast knotweed identification service. Email some pictures of the suspected knotweed to firstname.lastname@example.org.